Wednesday 12 December 2012

Task #12 - Be Published

I, honestly thought this one would NEVER happen! Or at least not now! I study interior design and my only real chance of ever being published was if I wrote a book for fun, on the side, or if I eventual ended up writing for an interior design magazine.

Yesterday, my first article was published in an English Property/Design magazine that is distributed throughout all of Spain & the Islands. Such a surreal feeling! For this article I was asked to write about a local interior design company called UDesign- who create some very innovative furnitures and interior spaces for their clients.


Now this one has been published and I'm working on the next one is an 8 page spread where I get to do the layout as well. It's very exciting!


To see the magazine online follow this link, the article is on page 50: 
http://issuu.com/sunsearchmedia/docs/perfect_homes_2_edition_lowresfor_web


No comments:

Post a Comment